Bread pakoda is not something new,we do make it very often and that is how we ignore to post such recipes.They are quicker to make and loved by each family member’s and you know the reason,right!
After Vada Pav these are widely served at Mumbai’s roadside stalls.They are tasty,easily available and does not burden on your pockets.
links you required to complete this Snack!
Recipe Source: IR
Preparation Time: 20-30 minutes
Cooking Time: 15-18 minutes
Serves: 2-3 person
|For the Batter:|
|Gram flour(besan)||3 cups|
|Cumin seeds||1/2 tsp|
|For the Filling:|
|Mustard seeds||1/2 tsp|
|Coriander Leaves||2 tbsp|
1.Heat oil add mustard seeds,curry leaves allow it to crackle. Saute coarsely grounded paste.
2. Add mashed potato,salt & turmeric.
3. Add chopped coriander leaves & mix it well.
4. Now, apply these prepared filling on each(4) breads evenly and cover with plain bread.
5. Place the sandwich on to cutting board and slice it in to 2 or 4 equal rectangles.
6. Keep the oil to start heating on high flame.
7. For the Batter: Mix gram flour,salt,turmeric and cumin seeds using 1-cup water.(batter should not be thick or very thin)
8. Dip each rectangle in to the batter and deep fry at high flame until golden brown.
RS Notes :-)
- · Pakoda's get crispier if used fresh batter to dip.