Thanks to Blogoshpere and this fast technology phase,we do have chance to try verities of food cuisine.Recipe is just a click away,check if you already have these ingredients and you end up making something unique & different…Viola!
My family has a sweet tooth,literally there is not a single day pass by when no one asks “KHUCH MEETHA H!”is there is something sweet?
Hence,when saw Rafeeda has organized event I should be a part of her blog’s anniversary.Started looking her long index which has several recipes,got my favorite and easy dessert recipe.
other Pudding Recipes:
Recipe Source: Rafeeda's Recipe
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: less than 5 minutes
Refrigeration Time: 2-3 hours
Serves: 8 glasses
|Condensed Milk||400 gm|
|China Grass||8 gm|
1.Roughly,break china grass in to pieces and soak in water for 8-10 minutes.
2. Mix Milk and Condensed milk together.Switch on gas at medium flame.
3. Stir coffee powder with 3 tbsp water and keep this concoction aside.
4. Keep grass to melt at low flame while stir it using potato masher.
5. Transfer coffee concoction in to milk and stir it nicely.
6. Pour the melted grass in to heated milk.
7. Cook it high to low flame for nearly 3-4 minutes.
8. Switch off the flame and stir it for few seconds.
9. Transfer the required quantity in to each serving glass or mini bowl.
10. Lastly,decorate it with choco chips or silver balls.
11. Cover it individually using cling film or foil paper.Secondly,you can pile up in refrigerator and cover the top to avoid layer from forming.
12. Serve chilled.
RS Notes :-)
- · China grass(agar agar)should be melt properly.use masher while melting it.· Good if you have whipped cream to serve it with coffee pudding.· I used Nestle milkmaid,Bru Coffee and Amul Milk.· It was enough sweet as Rafeeda has recommended,no sugar required.Linking it to TheBigSweetTooth